Celebrate Love With Us!
Imagine saying “I do” in a beautiful natural setting and creating the memories of a lifetime. Camp Ho Mita Koda’s indoor and outdoor spaces provide the perfect canvas for your special day.
Whether you imagine a simple wedding with the forest as a background or a unique, adventure-filled experience for your guests that includes archery and canoeing, we can help bring your dream to life. A walk-through is required at least one month prior to the wedding date to finalize set-up needs. If you are working with a wedding planner, please include him or her in this walk-through. Contact our camp office at email@example.com to schedule a tour today!
- We allow outside catering! You are in charge of your wedding – from decor to caterer, and your choice is what matters most.
- We provide some initial set up at no additional cost.
- Your guests can stay overnight in one of our twelve cabins! Again, due to our low costs, your guests will spend less money on lodging than staying in a hotel. This also allows the convenience of staying the night right here on our beautiful grounds. We can accommodate approximately 100 guests. We even have a honeymoon suite available, affectionately called “Doctors Cabin”.
- Camp Ho Mita Koda comes fully equipped with free high-speed WiFi.
- Our full, commercial kitchen is included in your cost. Your caterer can do everything in our kitchen. We have it all – conventional ovens, warmer drawers, walk-in cooler, and grill tops.
- All funding goes to support Camp Ho Mita Koda’s mission to help children living with Type 1 Diabetes grow in mind, body, and spirit through an outdoor camping experience that strengthens their confidence and creates a community of peers.
- Exclusive rental Friday morning through Sunday afternoon
- Rustic cabin lodging for up to 100 people plus “honeymoon suite” cabin for the wedding couple.
- Great Hall, our beautiful dining hall with commercial kitchen, tables, and
benches, can seat up to 100 people for a dinner. There is plenty of room for dancing after dinner!
- The Main Lodge porch overlooking camp is a great place for an
- Our on-site facilities manager can provide maintenance assistance if needed throughout the weekend.
- Our pavilion, a large indoor/outdoor space with restrooms, can hold 325 people as a multipurpose space for recreation, an indoor rehearsal dinner, or a smaller ceremony.
- The lower field – a large grass field with restrooms nearby – is a favorite spot for large wedding ceremonies; Founder’s Lake Peninsula is another possibility for more intimate outdoor ceremonies.
- Weekend access to our property’s waterfront, fields, woods, trails, basketball court, square court, campfire area, and more.
- Canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, and sports
equipment for basketball, volleyball, kickball, and more are included for an additional fee.
- Extras: lifeguards (required for any guests under age 16 using the lake), use of archery range (certified instructors required), use of rock climbing wall (certified instructors required).
Wedding Rental Information
- Seasonal availability (April – May; August – October)
- Tours are available, please call to schedule
- Alcohol may be served, additional insurance coverage required
- Final walk-through conducted at least one month before event
- Rental is confirmed once the following are received by Camp Ho Mita Koda: signed contract, certificate of insurance, $500 refundable security deposit and 50% deposit of total fee. Balance due 30 days before the event.
- Preferred Event Vendors
- Wedding Insurance
All weddings at Camp Ho Mita Koda are subject to a minimum flat rate of $3,000.
Our one and only package includes exclusive use of the property from Friday at 10:00am – Sunday at 4:00pm.
Use of the lake, pool, challenge course, archery, and other activities may be added on for an additional fee.