Staff Referral Program
Do you know someone who would make a great Camp Ho Mita Koda summer staffer? Simply have them fill out a summer staff application and once they complete their first season at camp, you’ll pocket $100 and be entered in a drawing for one of three $50 gift cards of your choice!
Here are the details:
- They must be qualified to fulfill one of our advertised positions.
- You must submit, in writing, a description as to why this person is qualified, where you feel they would best fit in (what position, etc.) and which age group you feel they would do best in. E-mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will act as an ambassador during the summer to the new staff member(s); this includes consulting, advising and nurturing.
- Deadline for staff referrals is May 15.
- We will pay you $50.00 (if you are a non-returning staff member) or 100.00 (if you are an active staff member) per successful referral at the end of the summer.
- To qualify:
- The staff applicant must list your name on the summer staff application as the individual who referred them to work at CHMK.
- The staff applicant must work for the duration of the summer/contract.
- The staff applicant must be a NEW staff applicant who has never worked at CHMK.
- You must personally know the applicant.
- What you’ll receive:
- $100 either included in your paycheck (if you are working at camp) or mailed to you.
- At least one drawing entry toward one of three $50 gift cards of your choice for one of the following: iTunes, Amazon, REI, or Whole Foods.