The Camp Ho Mita Koda Foundation Leadership
The Camp Ho Mita Koda Foundation was founded in 2017 by a group of camp alumni, friends, families, and supporters that are dedicated to securing the future of Camp Ho Mita Koda. The Foundation is responsible for operating camp, and is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit in the State of Ohio and with the IRS. All donations made to the Camp Ho Mita Koda Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
The Advisory Council is led by a Board of Trustees, who are responsible for making the decisions for camp and Foundation operations. The Trustees are:
• Ted Rusinoff, Chairman
• Kristen Warzocha, Secretary
• James A. Criswell, CPA, Treasurer
• Steve Gerbasi, Trustee
• Sara Snow, MS, RD, CDE, Trustee
• David Roberts, MD, Trustee
The Foundation Advisory Council lead various teams that perform functions to ensure that camp runs as smoothly as possible and advise the Board of Trustees in making decisions for Camp and the Foundation. The Advisory Council members include:
• Lisa Roberts, Staffing
• Andrew Gauntner, Marketing
• Christopher J. Stankus, DC, Finance
• Melissa Stankus, MPA, Camper Recruitment
• Judith A. Glenn, Fundraising
• Julia Blanchette, RN, CDE, Healthcare Director
• Anne & Mark Harmody, Facilities
• Rachel Messner, Camp Director
The Foundation Board of Trustees and Advisory Council greatly appreciates all of the support the community has shown Camp Ho Mita Koda throughout the years and looks forward to working with current and new supporters to help secure camps future for decades to come.
If you would like to get involved with the Camp Ho Mita Koda Foundation, please contact us.